** In-person visitation has been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. Please contact the facility for visitation information. **
RESIDENTS WITH LAST NAME A - L
RESIDENTS WITH LAST NAME M - Z
Thursdays 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM | Sundays 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Stopping by for a visit?
Below is some helpful information. Be sure to read the full guidelines, which can be found HERE, and contact us with any questions before you arrive. Our visitation policy is strictly enforced to ensure an orderly, safe visit between our residents and their family members.
- Residents are permitted visits by their parents, legal guardians, and grandparents. Only two visitors per juvenile are allowed in the secure area at a time, with the exception of residents who have achieved level 3. Level 3 residents are allowed one extra family visitor during the weekday visit.
- Weekend visits may be split between multiple family members, with one exchange of visitors being allowed at 3:30pm.
- Visitors must arrive by 7:00pm for weekday visitation or they will be denied entry.
- Visitors arriving later than 2:30pm for weekend visitation will have to wait until 3:30pm for entry. Anyone arriving later than 3:30pm will be denied entry.
- You must bring a photo ID, sign in, and walk through the metal detector before entering the secure area.
- Personal items are not allowed in the building and should be left in your vehicle.
- Lockers are available for coats, sweaters, hats, sunglasses and keys.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately. No tank tops, halter tops, short shorts, or clothing that has symbols, signs, or inappropriate language or graphics. Sweatshirts with hoods, aka "hoodies", are not permitted in the secure area. No exceptions.
- No persons under the age of 7 will be admitted without prior approval of the Director or Deputy Director. Children under the age of 12 may not be left unattended in the waiting area, in personal vehicles or on the grounds.
- Visitors may purchase 1 soft drink and 1 snack each from the lobby vending machines for the resident and themselves, which are to be consumed during the visit.
- Visitation is monitored and may be denied or terminated by staff at their discretion.
- No smartwatches are permitted
- Residents have the right to refuse visitation.